Dubai is filled with some of the most luxurious hotels in the world. Even if you can’t afford to drive your Ferrari down the highway with your pet Cheetah in the passenger seat, there is still a hotel for you in opulent Dubai. Below are lists of the best Dubai hotels and accommodations for each of the 4 most popular places: Dubai Marina, The Palm, Jumeirah Beach, and Downtown Dubai.
Dubai Marina Best Place to Stay
The Dubai Marina is surrounded with tall buildings, and has a large walking trail which lines the canal. This whole area is lined with restaurants and shops. There are also plenty of activities for the entire family, with plenty of dinner cruises and boat tours to choose from. The Dubai Marina is a 10 minute walk to Jumeirah Beach and The Walk, easy access to metro and taxis, 15 to20 minute drive to the Palm and downtown Dubai.
The Best Dubai Marina Hotels and Accommodations
- The Address Dubai Marina – A luxury 5 star hotel located right on the Marina, adjacent to the Marina Mall.
- The Ritz Carlton
- The Double Tree – A brand new build, on the far west side of the Dubai Marina, the Double Tree Jumeirah Beach by Hilton offers incredible views of the Persian Gulf and the Palm, and is home to several great restaurants and bars.
Stay on Jumeirah Beach Dubai
Jumeirah Beach is the long beach that spans the Dubai city coast on the Persian Gulf. The beach has both public and private sections, with luxury resorts owning a majority of the beach.
The Best Jumeirah Beach Dubai Hotels and Accommodations
- Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah – Staying at the Madinat, Located on Jumeirah Beach, you can take in views of the Burj Al Arab, while laying out on their private beach. Even if you do not stay here, I recommend visiting the resort and getting beach access for the day.
- Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah – Located on the Madinat are two hotels, and with the Al Masyaf being as amazing as it is, it is only natural that Al Qasr is the runner up.
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah – Looking for a unique and luxurious stay in Dubai? Look no more, the Burj Al Arab offers up rooms for about $1500 USD a night. Expensive? Yes. However, you are staying in an architectural gem.
For more Jumeirah Beach hotels check out my review on Dubai Sofitel Jumeirah Beach.
Stay on The Palm
If you are looking for a relaxing beach vacation, stay on The Palm or a large beach resort. A more relaxing kinda of vibe, The Palm offers an escape from the hustle and bustle of the rising Dubai. The Palm is a bit isolating, which is part of its charm, and is filled with luxury beach resorts and condos.
The Best Dubai Hotels and Accommodations on The Palm
- Atlantis on The Palm Dubai – A luxury resort, modeled after the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas, it’s located at the very tip of The Palm. This resort has everything from over 20 restaurants (including a NOBU), a water adventure park, an aquarium, private beach, dolphins and more. With so much to do, this is a perfect resort for the family.
- One and Only The Palm
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai – When you stay on the Palm in Dubai, you are looking for relaxation. Keep it simple: enjoy the warm weather, lay out, do some paddle boarding, and take in the great views of the Dubai Coast and the Burj Al Arab from the Waldorf’s private beach.
Stay in Downtown Dubai
If you are coming for business, you will probably want to stay closer to the city center. We recommend staying around the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall. This area has a great walking area for tourists, filled with shops, dining, and entertainment.